Accommodation & Transfer
|Hotels||Category||Location||Distance to the Symposium Venue||Single Room||Double Room|
|Hilton Istanbul||5 Star||Harbiye||2 mn walking distance (next building)||FULLY BOOKED|
|Point Taksim||4 Star Superior||Taksim||10 mn walking distance||€170||€ 190|
|Konak Hotel||4 Star Superior||Elmadag||4 mn walking distance||€ 170||€180|
|Midtown Hotel||4 Star Superior||Taksim||10 mn walking distance||€160||€ 180|
|Germir Palas||S Class||Elmadag||7 mn walking distance||FULLY BOOKED|
|Innpera Hotel||4 Star||Taksim||12 mn walking distance||€ 110||€ 130|
|Special Class||Taksim||13 mn walking distance||€ 100||€ 120|
|Marble Hotel||4 Star||Taksim||13 mn walking distance||FULLY BOOKED|
- Hotel rooms have been blocked at various hotels near the IPNC 2013 venue.
- Please make your reservations early; bookings are on a first-come first-served basis.
- For any queries about hotel matters, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rates quoted are in Euros, per room per night, including breakfast and taxes.
- Deadline for hotel reservations is July 15, 2013. For reservation requests after that date, Dekon may not be able to guarantee any available rooms with the above-mentioned room rates.
- Rooms will be reserved only after receiving one night deposit with credit card or by bank transfer, and will be confirmed after receiving full payment. Payments should be completed before or on April 30, 2013.
- For reservation requests on or after May 1, 2013, full payment will be required for confirmation.
- Hotel check-in time is 14:00 hrs and check-out time is 12:00 hrs. If you expect to arrive earlier than the check-in time and require guaranteed check-in on arrival, please make your hotel reservations for the day before.
Cancellation Policy - Accommodation:
Cancellations or changes should be received in writing by the IPNC 2013 Registration Secretariat (DEKON) by fax at +90 212 347 63 63, or via e-mail to email@example.com . Please do not contact the hotels directly.
- Cancellations received before or on April 30, 2013 - eligible for full refund, less one night deposit
- Cancellations received on or after May 1, 2013 - no refund
Please note that accommodation refunds will be processed within 30 days after the end of IPNC 2013, bank charges will be deducted from the refund.
In the event of non-arrival, the hotel will automatically release the reservation and full payment will be non-refundable.
Late arrival /Early Departure Fee - If you arrive later or leave earlier than on the dates of your confirmed booking, the total cost of accommodation will be charged and no refunds will be issued.
Airport Transfer Information
|One way private transfer fee||€ 75 / per car (max 2 people)|
|One way shuttle transfer fee||€ 20 / per car|
- Rates quoted are in Euros, for one way, including taxes.
- Drop off and pick-ups will be made to/from hotels.
- Shuttle transfer can be operated with a minimum of 5 attendees. Dekon may cancel a transfer service if the minimum number of people required is not reached. In such cases, the fees will be fully refunded.
From Atatürk International Airport to the city (30 km. to the Conference Centre)
Taxi: Taxis are available around the clock and operate by the meter. The trip takes between 35 and 75 minutes, depending on traffic.
Bus: HAVATAS Company operates regular shuttle bus transportation at half-hour intervals from 06:00 till 24:00 hours. The trip to Taksim takes between 45 and 75 minutes, depending on traffic.
|Departure: Ataturk Airport - Sahil Yolu - Aksaray - Taksim|
|Return: Taksim - Aksaray - Sahil Yolu - Ataturk Airport |
|Ticket Price: 10 TL|
For more information: http://havatas.com/en/
Metro: A light metro system operates from Atatürk International Airport to Aksaray, where shuttle buses to Taksim are available. In addition, there is also a connection in Aksaray station for the tram, which operates via Sultanahmet to Kabatas. There is also an underground metro system available from Kabatas to Taksim.
From Sabiha Gökçen International Airport to the city (45 km. to the Conference Centre)
Taxi: Taxis are available outside the terminal. It can be quite expensive if you intend on travelling all the way to central Istanbul. The trip takes between 60 and 90 minutes, depending on traffic.
Bus: HAVATAS Company services depart every half an hour from Sabiha Gökçen International Airport to Taksim.
|Departure: Sabiha Gokcen Airport - Kavacik FSM Bridge - 1 Levent - Zincirlikuyu Metrobus- Dolapdere - Taksim|
|Return: Taksim - Besiktas - Bosphorus Bridge - TEM Connection Highway- Sabiha Gokcen Airport|
|Ticket Price: 13 TL|
For more information: http://havatas.com/en/