Journal Special Issues
We invite participants to submit high quality papers containing novel results and mechanistic approaches to the IPNC-Special Issues to be published in Plant and Soil and Physiologia Plantarum and to the BORON2013-Special Issue to be published in Soil Science and Plant Nutrition after peer-review process of the journals.
Submitting Manuscripts to the IPNC Special Issue of Plant and Soil
(1) Full manuscripts to be considered for publication in the IPNC Special Issue of Plant and Soil should be submitted through the Plant and Soil website http://www.editorialmanager.com/plso/.
(2) If authors are submitting a manuscript to Plant and Soil for the first time, they must first register at http://www.editorialmanager.com/plso/.
(3) In Step 1 of the online submission procedure, when asked to choose the article type of the manuscript from the pull-down menu, authors must choose: Special Issue S56 - IPNC 2013.
(4) In Step 7, when asked to Enter Comments, authors must type the following statement in the box: This manuscript is intended for the special issue S56 - IPNC 2013 guest edited by Philip White, Tim George, John Hammond and Euan James. Other comments related to the manuscript can be added after this statement.
(5) Manuscripts should be written according to the Journal's instructions for authors, which can be found on the Plant and Soil website at
http://www.springer.com/life+sciences/plant+sciences/journal/11104. Authors should read both the ‘Instructions for Authors' as well as the ‘Important Information for Authors', which can be accessed via links on the right-hand column of this webpage.
(6) The final deadline for submitting manuscripts for the IPNC Special Issue of Plant and Soil is 2nd December 2013.
Submitting Manuscripts to the IPNC Special Issue of Physiologia Plantarum
"Physiologia Plantarum" will publish a special issue containing a number of selected papers focusing on various aspects of plant nutritional physiology. Papers should be submitted through the journal website: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ppl
Submitting Manuscripts to the BORON Symposium Special Issue of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science and Plant Nutrition (http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/tssp20/current) is considering to publish a special issue related to the Boron Symposium. Please contact Toru Fujiwara (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details of the submission of your manuscript to the BORON-Special Issue.
Abstracts accepted for oral or poster presentations will be published on a CD-ROM with an ISBN No and distributed at the Colloquium. The proceedings will be also posted on the IPNC website and will remain on the website for free access with the agreement of authors. It is also planned to publish accepted abstracts in a Colloquium Proceedings Book.
The accepted abstracts will be published on the CD-ROM or in the Colloquium Proceedings Book, only if at least one author of the abstract has registered and paid the full registration fee.